Recipe: Scrambled Egg On Toast With Grilled Tomato
A breakfast idea from Heinz For Baby. Suitable for 12+ months, this dish will keep your little rascals going until lunchtime.
Makes: 2 Servings
- Small knob of butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1tbsp whole milk
- 1tsp fresh chives, chopped finely
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 slice bread (white or wholemeal)
1. Mix the egg, chives and milk in a cup.
2. Heat the butter in a small milk pan on a low heat and pour in the egg mixture.
3. When the mixture starts to solidify, stir with a wooden spoon until the egg is cooked through with no liquid left but still soft.
4. Meanwhile, grill the tomato and chop finely. Mix into the scrambled egg.
5. Toast the bread lightly, remove the crust and cut into small squares. Top with the scrambled egg and tomato mixture.
Recipe and Image from Heinz For Baby