Recipe: Bonfire Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
Indulge yourself this Bonfire Night with these rich chocolate brownies from Tesco Real Food. Filled with a gooey marshmallow centre these are perfect to nibble around the fire.
MAKES: 16 squares
PREP TIME: 15 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
Recipe From Tesco Real Food
- 125g (4oz) butter
- 125g (4oz) dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into small pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 150g (5oz) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g (3oz) plain flour
- 50g (2oz) mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180ºC, fan 160ºC.
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tin, 3-4cm deep, with nonstick baking paper. Melt together the butter and chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water or gently in the microwave.
- With an electric hand whisk, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until thick and creamy. Mix in the melted chocolate and butter. Finally stir in the flour and marshmallows. Pour into the baking tin and cook for 20 minutes until the centre is just set.
- Leave to cool in the tin for about 15 minutes before cutting into squares.